Wedding Planning Workshop
Shadi Ki Tayari Ab Na Hogi Bhari
*** WORKSHOP FOR BRIDES-TO-BE AND AMATEUR WEDDING PLANNERS ***
A dream event always begins with masterful planning, how far have you done your planning? Not even started? Don’t know from where to start? Are you worried that you might have missed some arrangements? Don’t know how to divide your budget accordingly? Looking for suppliers but having trust issues? We are sure you don’t want to ruin your wedding just because of some unprofessional wedding suppliers, after all, it’s your dream day!
By keeping this in mind, Shadi Tayari has organised an exclusive workshop “Shadi Ki Tayari Ab Na Hogi Bhari”. This workshop aims to make people realise that a wedding is possible under any budget, you just have to play smart and should know some tips and tricks to rock the event under your budget.
We’ll be covering following topics in the workshop:
- Tips and tricks to gather good and pocket-friendly suppliers on board, the list will include:
- Wedding Cake
- Bands and Music
- Beauty Salons
- Wedding Cards
- How to do budgeting for your big day under your set budget: this will include how you can divide your budget in percentages so you can spend it accordingly on each event. An exclusive wedding planning tool will be given to you in which you can keep the track record from start to finish.
- One on one QA session.
- Event extras (only for attendees):
- Includes refreshments and tea
- Exclusive Wedding Planning Guide from Shadi Tayari
- Exclusive Wedding Planning Checklist from Shadi Tayari
- Free giveaways
Event date: 9th March 2019. Registration fee is Rs 2,000 for single person and Rs 3,000 for a couple.
For further Information please call 021-34169303.
Venue: CoSpace Pakistan, 204, Block A, SMCHS، Main Shahrah-e-Faisal Rd, Block A Sindhi Muslim CHS (SMCHS), Karachi
Google Directions: https://goo.gl/ZNYxfc
|2:00 pm – 2:30 pm||Registration|
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Session 1: Tips and Tricks to Plan your Dream Wedding|
|3:30 pm – 4:30 pm||Session 2: Plan your Lavish Wedding under a Budget|
|4:30 pm – 5:00 pm||Prayer Break and Refreshments|
|5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||QA Session and Live Discussion|